First Time Students
How do i prepare for class and what do i need to bring ?
- Make sure you are well hydrated by drinking at least 1-2 litres of water during the day. It is best to hydrate throughout the day rather than leaving it to the last minute!
- There is no need to book for class as we have a big room, please arrive 15mins early
- Avoid eating anything 3 hours before class begins!
- Wear something light and fitted, remember it’s going to be hot!
- Bring a bath sized towel to practice with and a towel for after class as you may want to have a shower!
- Bring some water with you (water is available for purchase)Bring a yoga mat if you have one (available for hire for $2). We recommend a mat that is not too thick – No camping mats please
- It is important to inform us of any pre-existing injuries or medical issues that you may have!
- It is important that all first time students arrive at least 15 minutes before class as you will need to fill out a new student form before practicing and discuss any injuries etc!
- Please leave all valuables at home and switch your mobile phone to silent before entering the studio, better still please switch it off. Please also refrain from using your mobile phone until you have left the premises, remember some students may still be having some quiet time as you are leaving….